5 Reasons Why Kids Should Attend Camp!
Camp can be one of the most rewarding, unforgettable experiences in a child’s life. Camp provides children with a community of caring mentors who provide experiential education that leads to self-respect and appreciation for life. All of the outcomes—friendships, overcoming challenges, staying healthy and building character— prepare them for bigger, brighter lives down the road. In addition to great friendships and enduring memories, many important life skills are learned at camp.
1) Try new things, expand their life experiences.
2) Develop social skills, meet other children in non-school setting.
3) Face challenges and learn value of hard work.
4) Build character, learn core values of caring, respect, responsibility.
5) Learn independence, learn to make good decisions on their own in safe environment.